Monday, May 19, 2008

Bragova Shop

Describes themself as: Besides playing with fractals, I work on music with my husband, composer John Mitchell, and maintain our website, abm-enterprises.net (the abm stands for Adolf, Benjamin and Matthew, three of our cats). Free 800 x 600 pixel versions of my fractals for desktop wallpaper are at abm-enterprises.net/wallpaper.html.


My approach to fractals is related to an interest in photography--I've done a lot of it, some professionally. With fractals as with photos, I choose what to look at, study the light and shadows, manipulate the colors--but the material has its own structure. It's divine geometry.

I was born in the US, Washington State, but have traveled and lived in other countries. Educated at Stanford and UCLA (Romance languages and linguistics).


No comments: