Wednesday, May 21, 2008

SuzeeQ

Welcome! This is original work from my travels around the world and into my own imagination.

A great compliment to my ALONE print is a WONDERFUL piece that you can find at mmargot's Incredible Gallery! "No Longer Alone" is a Blue Tree on Earth so my intergalactic blue tree won't be alone.

"If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales." -- Albert Einstein

"When I examine myself and my methods of thought I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

"Read, every day, something no one else is reading. Think, every day, something no one else is thinking. Do, every day, something no one else would be silly enough to do. It is bad for the mind to be always part of unanimity." - Christopher Morley

"Don't forget to dream." -- Suzee Corbell



No comments: