Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Next Stop Italy

Thanks for stopping by & thank you for your purchases!


This site has lots of cute, artsy, original, Italian-inspired designs by artist Karyn Taglia created for NextStopItaly.com . You won't find these designs anywhere else. New uploads daily!
The T-shirts, cards, bags, etc... make great souvenirs, at a fraction of the cost you will pay when actually visiting the different countries..
Need something for a particular region, or event, or a family reunion? Send me a note,let me know what you need. If I can create it, I will get the design up for you, most times within 48 hours.
If you see a design that you would like on a different product, just send me an email and let me know which product you would like it on. info@nextstopitaly.com



No comments: