Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Bow N Ranch Unique Horse and Pet Art

Horse lovers and pet lovers, here is the place to find unique equine art and pet gifts. My dramatic side and funny side definitely show in the photographs used in my creations. I am not a professiona photographer, rather it has been a hobby for many years. I currently own most the horses featured in my work, and the pet photographs are a result of my fostering dogs for a local rescue and getting shots for petfinder. The kitty pictures came about when I was helping find homes for these little waifs- kitties that found their way to our barn, or pregnant cats showing up at friends houses. I am happy to report that all the pets have new homes...
If you see something you like, but would like it on a different item, I would be happy to accomodate you. I aim to please. I hope you like what you see. Save this page in favorites to check back often to see what is new!



No comments: